Glenn from ponies rolling in the water to educating podcasters on the powerful impact of building long-term relationships with sponsors, Glenn tells it like it is. He's adamant about why learning improv has been one of the keys to his success. Listen to why he decided the pickle wench at the Renaissance fair was going to be his wife, ideas about the next podcasting gold mine, and the Mongol Derby!
- 04:35 - Why Scooter is the world's most famous pony.
- 07:00 - Being around when iTunes got started
- 12:00 - Why the title sponsors re-signed up for next year's radiothon
- 12:35 - Where Glenn get's his drive to be first
- 14:00 - Why learning improv was one of the best things he's ever done
- 17:45 - Learning improv from Wayne Brady
- 18:15 - Meeting his wife at a Renaissance fair, a pickle wench
- 21:00 - Growing up with the Amish and black buggy Menonites
- 25:00 - A primer on riding styles
- 27:30 - Why the horse passion niche has been so successful
- 31:10 - What most people don't know about horses
- 35:20 - What is the Mongol Derby?
- 39:00 - A little horse history
- 45:00 - Who inspires Glenn
- 49:00 - Why magazines are ready for podcasting
- 56:00 - Go find the active engaged buyers
- 01:00:00 - What's the most misunderstood thing about Glenn?
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://www.podcastjunkies.com/glenn-the-geek-interview/