This week’s episode is an engaging discussion the host of The Podcast Engineering School. Originally from New Jersey, he now calls Colorado Springs home. Naturally the conversation starts off techy, and we understand how Chris got his engineering start. It’s a testament to his varied interests that end up on the subject of meditation!
- 03:00 - The value of the Podfest conference
- 04:45 - How Harry ended up at Podfest
- 06:00 - Chris’ experience with a podcast studio
- 08:00 - What Chris found in Alaska
- 10:30 - The struggles of keeping up with technology
- 12:10 - The beauty of a mobile existence
- 14:00 - The day the internet broke!
- 15:50 - The genesis of Chris interest in technology
- 17:30 - Why was there a need to bring engineering skills to podcasting?
- 23:00 - Recommended settings for an episode MP3?
- 27:00 - The challenges with Harry’s new podcasting course
- 29:00 - Partnering with companies doing interesting things in this space
- 32:00 - Daniel J. Lewis’ Podcasters Society
Full Show Notes: http://podcastjunkies.com/chris-curran-interview/
Direct download: PJ122-ChrisCurran.mp3
-- posted at: 10:53am EDT